Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD BYE 2012

I spent the morning walking on the old tow path of the Ohio Erie Canal in Groveport with my two favorite friends - the one with me and the one taking the picture. This picture just says what I'm sure we all feel. We know where we have been and where we are going isn't quite clear but go we must. 

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of my loyal friends and patrons for taking the time to listen to my ramblings and for believing that my work is worth investing your hard earned cash. I will continue to post my paintings and will announce the theme for my 30-day Leslie Saeta painting project challenge tomorrow.

And remember: A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...