Friday, January 27, 2017

Basil's Best Friend 

(Produce in a Box Series)
©A.K.Simon Art - Basil's Best Friend - 6" x 6" oil on gessobord

$85 includes shipping


Day 27 - 30 in 30 Challenge  https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30-blog

The last of the aqua and white series. I just kept adding objects to the scene and painting it to get practice. Through this month I've been working on pattern and remembered after putting the glass in the scene that the glass is a pattern. Just observe the patterns of shapes in the glass and it becomes a glass bottle. Then if you think of that further the whole painting is just a pattern of shapes.


1 comment:

  1. I was happy to read this article after searching at google , after reading I have written a piece of article about :medium apple nutrition Thank you for the article and helping me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...