Thursday, January 9, 2014

Broken Home

©A.K.SIMON - Broken Home - 8"x8" oil on linen 
SOLD

Day 9 of 30 paintings in 30 days: http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

Wow, I didn't get to start this till really late in the day and had to hustle to get it done but I'm clocking in at 11:54 PM. I also work another job so sometimes that gets in the way. I did the set up for this and there was some juice all around the counter but it just look too much like blood to put it in the painting. Just pretend, OK.

Todays quote is the Oscar Wilde's book: A House of Pomegranates “What men call the shadow of the body is not the shadow of the body, but is the body of the soul.” 

I took a bunch of pictures of the set up so I can revisit it and do a series. Tomorrow I have to catch up on day 7 and finish day 10.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...