Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Making Lemonade

©A.K.SIMON - Making Lemonade - 6"x6" oil on linen - SOLD

Day 1 - I can't believe I signed up for this again but there's just something that keeps me believing it is best for me to try. Once again the unstoppable Leslie Saeta has posed the challenge of a painting a day for thirty days. Here's the link to look at all the entries. http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/ Is there anyone else who thinks that Mrs. Saeta is a superhuman? How does she do it? 

Happy New Year - this piece is about when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. 2013 was a hard year for our family in many aspects and our goal is to make lemonade in 2014 - we'll talk tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Yes, I do think Leslie is superwoman. I don't know how she does all the things she does, but it's pretty wonderful. I love your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Such a light touch. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the lemon and the cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful painting and best wishes to you in 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoya and best wishes for you in 2014 also!

      Delete
  5. So glad we found each others art through Leslie's 30 in 30 challenge. Your artwork is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I really like the graphic quality of your work!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful piece - juicy lemons and the fabric is so airy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...