Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pomegranate Potential Exposed

©A.K.Simon Art - 7"x 5" -  Pomegranate Potential Exposed

SOLD

11 PM and I'm posting this for tomorrow. I rigged some foam core and set this little still life up with some directional light from the sun. The greenery has nothing to do with pomegranate. It's just here because I love red and green paintings. I'm not even sure what kind of greenery it is. It's one of those stems that is filler in a grocery store bouquet. I've learned that you can put it in water for almost a month after the flowers are dead and it keeps its suppleness. 

I've been reading so much about the benefits of pomegranates and beets. Wow, it seems there isn't anything that these luscious red fruits and veggies can't heal! A little info link: https://authoritynutrition.com/12-proven-benefits-of-pomegranate/



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...