Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Blueberries and Green Tea

©A.K.Simon Art - 6"x6" oil on gessobord

January 30 paintings in 30 days online Challenge :  https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30-blog

DAY 3

True to character I'm posting day 3 on day 4 but I did paint it on day 3 and I have day four mostly completed but it's not quite there yet. I think the easiest thing for me, due to time constraints is to paint one day then post the next. This one is done on gessobord by ampersand and I have to say the surface isn't bad but I like the masonite better. I'm dying to try the dibond surface that I've been hearing about online. It is supposed to be the most durable surface and it's smooth. I was reading today (and probably why I didn't finish painting four) that you can mount linen to the dibond surface. Sorry I don't have the link. It was one of the pop up, recommended reads on facebook and was really interesting since I have been looking for info on this material. I know that David Kassan uses it for his amazing portraits.

Just for giggles and so you didn't come to the blog for nothing,  here's a link to the benefits of drinking blueberry green tea. http://www.livestrong.com/article/24647-blueberry-tea-benefits/

Thanks,

Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...